- HTA Belt Filter Press Combined Rotary Drum Thickener, Economical Type Widely used in a variety of industries, the belt filter press carries out a combined thickening and dewatering process and is an integrated device for sludge and waste water treatment. Our products are well-known throughout the industry for their excellent performance, as well as their efficiency, low energy consumption, low polymer consumption, cost saving performance and long service life.
- HTB Belt Filter Press Combined Rotary Drum Thickener, Standard Type Widely used in a variety of industries, the HTB belt filter press combines the thickening and dewatering processes into an integrated machine for sludge and wastewater treatment. HAIBAR's belt filter presses are 100% designed and manufactured in house, and feature a compact structure in order to treat different types and capacities of sludge and wastewater.
- HTBH Belt Filter Press Combined Rotary Drum Thickener, Standard Type An HTBH series belt filter press is a standard filter press featuring technology for rotary drum thickening, and is a modified product based on the HTB series. Both the conditioning tank and rotary drum thickener have been redesigned for treatment of low concentration sludge and wastewater.
- HTE Belt Filter Press Combined Rotary Drum Thickener, Heavy Duty Type
Integrated rotary drum thickening and dewatering treatment processes
This machine carries out an ultra-long thickening and dewatering process for nearly all sludge types.
Wide range and large treatment capacity applications
The best performance is found when the inlet consistency is 1.5-2.5%.
- HTA3 Sludge Filter Press (Gravity Belt Type)
The best performance is given when the inlet consistency is 0.4-1.5%.
Installation is easy due to the compact structure and small size.
Automatic, continuous, simple, stable and safe operation
Environmentally friendly due to the low energy consumption and low noise levels
- HTB3 Industrial Filter Press (Gravity Belt Type) HAIBAR's belt filter presses are 100% designed and manufactured in house, and feature a compact structure in order to treat different types and capacities of sludge and wastewater. Our products are well known throughout the industry for their high efficiency, low energy consumption, low polymer consumption, cost saving performance and long service life.
- HTE3 Heavy Duty Belt Filter Press (Gravity Belt Type)
The rollers come with up to 9 segments and feature an increased diameter, high shear strength and a small wrapped angle press to offer a maximized treatment effect and achieve an extremely low water content rate.
The pneumatic adjustable tension achieves ideal effects that are in full compliance with the treatment process.
- HBJ Integrated Belt Filter Press (Mobile Type)
The mobile and integrated thickening and dewatering system comes with a full set of solutions.
The solid content rate is highest when the inlet consistency is flexible between 0.4 and 0.8%, 0.8-1.5%, or 1.5-2.5%.
This machine is an economical choice for small projects, temporary treatment and seasonal treatment.
- Auxiliary Equipment for Belt Filter Press (BFP) We recommend customers to use a positive displacement pump, such as a screw pump and a diaphragm metering pump. The pump serves to send sludge to a conditioning tank. We suggest customers using a positive displacement pump, such as a screw pump and a diaphragm metering pump, to send sludge to a conditioning tank.
- Metering Systems for Polymers
An HNS series thickener works with a rotary drum thickening process to obtain a high solid content treatment effect.
The costs of land, construction and labor are all saved as this machine takes up less floor space with its simple structure, small flocculent requirements and fully automatic operation.
- Polymer Make up System An HBT series thickener works with a gravity belt type thickening process in order to obtain a high solid content treatment effect. Polymer costs are reduced due to the lowered number of flocculants required than a rotary drum thickener, though this machine takes up a slightly larger floor space. It is ideal for sludge treatment when the sludge concentration is below 1%.
- HPL2 Series Two Tank Continuous Polymer Preparation System The HPL2 series continuous polymer preparation system is a kind of macromolecule automatic dissolver. It is composed of two tanks which are respectively used for liquid mixing and maturing. The separation of two tanks by a partition panel allows the mixture to enter the second tank successfully.
- HPL3 Series Polymer Preparation Unit An HPL3 series polymer preparation unit is used to prepare, store and dose powder or liquid. It features a preparation tank, maturing tank and storage tank, and operates either automatically or manually using a vacuum feeding device. Patented design with innovative functions and outstanding quality ...
- Our integrated sludge dewatering system consists of the sludge pump, sludge dehydrator, air compressor, cleaning pump, control cabinet, as well as the flocculants preparation and dosing system. A positive displacement pump is recommended as a sludge pump or flocculants dosing pump. In line with the requirements of our customers, we can provide a full set of HBJ series drainage system solutions.
- HSF is designed for a wide range of waste water flow rates with different sedimentation capacities. The possibility to choose the size of the screen perforation/slots, as well as cross section and length of the tank, is the assurance for thecustomer that he will obtain the right solution to his problem. The machine comes in high-quality, industrially manufactured, standard modules, ready for comfortable on-site assembly if requested.
- High-Efficient Dissolved Air Flotation System
A dissolved air flotation (DAF) is an effective method for the separation of solid liquid and liquid liquid that is close to, or smaller than, water. It has been widely used in water supply and drainage treatment processes.
Easy maintenance due to the specialized and efficient non-clogging releasing system
- Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) Thickener The residual activated sludge of a 98- 99.8% moisture content, micro bubbles and reagents are mixed in a flocculation reactor, which forms bubble flocs and then sends them through a mixing chamber, where they coagulate and grow larger. The sludge containing bubble flocs floats and gathers in sludge concentration zones and then separate from clean water using a buoyancy and sludge fence components.
- Sedimentation Tank
Covers 20% of the area a normal sedimentation tank does
Tilted plate sedimentation technology
Clean water collection system
Highly efficient water distribution with a stable performance
Outstanding settlement performance, stable effluent qualities