1. We assist customers in selecting suitable models to satisfy both performance expectations and budget restrictions.
2. We support customers in their selection of suitable polymers when a sludge sample is provided.
3. We will provide a foundation plan for our equipment, free of charge, in order to help customers design their projects, even in the earliest stages.
4. We get involved in the discussion of blueprints, product specifications, manufacturing standards and product quality, talking back and forth with the technology departments of our customers.
In- Sales Service
1. We will modify equipment control cabinets according to site requirements.
2. We will control, communicate and guarantee the delivery lead time.
3. We welcome customers to come visit us on site to inspect their products before delivery.
1. We provide free warranty service with all spare parts, with the exception of wearing parts, so long as the damage has been caused by quality problems under normal transportation, storage, usage and maintenance conditions.
2. Either we, or our local partners will provide remote or on-site installation guidance and commissioning service.
3. Either we, or our partners will provide 24/7 service via phone and internet for common problems.
4. Either we or our partners will dispatch engineers or technicians to your location to provide on-site tech support if necessary.
5. We, or our local partners will provide lifetime paid services when the following occurs:
A. Failures arise when a product has been taking apart by an operator without proper training or permission.
B. Failures caused by incorrect operation or poor working conditions
C. Damages resulting from lighting or other natural disasters
D. Any problem outside of the warranty period
1. We provide customization services on all material requirements and drawings provided by our customers. Customers can also request their brand name be placed on our products.
2. All products are in strict compliance with industrial standards, as well as specified standards by the Ministry of Machinery China.
3. We reserve the right to explain all above conditions.
Why does an alarm sound on the dehydrator?
1. Operators should check whether or not the filter cloth is in the correct position. Often it moves out of position and will be touching the micro switch on the front of the dehydrating system. The mechanical valve for fixing the filter cloth's position include an SR-06 version or the SR-08 version. In front of the rectifier valve, the semi-circle valve core is made from nickel plated brass, which easily rusts or becomes blocked with sludge in harsh environments. To solve this problem, the screw fixed on the dehydrator must first be removed. Then, the valve core should be treated with a rust removal solution. After doing so, determine whether or not the core now works properly. If not, the mechanical valve must be removed and replaced. In the event the mechanical valve is rusted, please adjust the oil feeding point of the oil cup.
2. Another solution is to check and determine if the rectifier valve and the air cylinder fail to work, or if the gas circuit leaks gas. The air cylinder must be taken apart for replacement or maintenance when failures happen. In addition, the filter cloth should be checked periodically to ensure sludge is distributed in a uniform manner. Press the force button on the control cabinet to reset the filter cloth after problems are solved. In the event of malfunctions or short circuiting of the micro switch due to moisture, replace the switch.
What causes the filter cloth to get dirty?
1. Check to see if the nozzle is blocked. If it is, take the nozzle apart and clean it. Then take apart the pipe joint, fixed bolt, pipe and nozzle to clean all parts. Once the parts are cleaned, re-install the nozzle after you have cleaned it with a needle.
2. Ensure the sludge scraper is tightly fastened. If not, the scraper blade must be removed, leveled, and remounted. Regulate the spring bolt on the sludge scraper.
3. Examine and ensure the dosage of PAM in the sludge is at proper levels. If you can, prevent extruded thin sludge cakes, lateral leakage in the wedge zone, and wiredrawing caused by incomplete dissolution of PAM.
Why did the chain break? / Why is the chain making weird noises?
1. Check that the drive wheel, the driven wheel and the tension wheel remain level. If not, use a copper rod for adjustment.
2. Check to see if the tension wheel is at the correct tension level. If not, adjust the bolt.
3. Determine if the chain and sprocket are abraded or not. If they are, they must be replaced.
What should be done in the event of lateral leakage, or the sludge cake is too thick/thin?
Adjust the sludge volume, then the height of the sludge distributor and the tension of the air cylinder.
Why is the roller making weird noises? What do I need to do in the event of a damaged roller?
Determine whether or not the roller needs to be greased. If yes, add more grease. If no, and the roller is damaged, replace it.
What causes an imbalance of tension in the air cylinder?
Check and determine that the inlet valve of the air cylinder is perfectly adjusted, whether or not the gas circuit leaks gas, or whether the air cylinder is failing to operate. If the intake air is not balanced, adjust the pressure of the intake air and the air cylinder valve in order to achieve the correct balance. If the gas pipe and joint are leaking gas, they need to be recalibrated, or damaged parts replaced. Once the air cylinder fails to work, it needs to be repaired or replaced.
Why does the rectifying roller move or fall off?
Determine whether or not the fastener is loose. If it is, a simple wrench can be used to fix it. If the external spring of the small roller falls off, it needs to be refastened.
Why does the sprocket on the rotary drum thickener move or make weird noises?
Determine whether or not the drive wheel and the driven wheel remain at the same level, or if the stop screw on the sprocket is loose. If so, a copper rod can be used to adjust the loose screw on the sprocket. After doing so, refasten the stop screw.
Why is the rotary drum thickener making weird noises?
1. Find out if the roller on the thickener has undergone abrasion or has been installed incorrectly. If so, adjust the mounting position, or replace the abraded parts. The rotary drum must be lifted prior to the adjustment and/or replacement of the roller. It should not be put back down until the roller is adjusted or replaced.
2. If the rotary drum moves to rub against the supporting structure of the thickening, the bearing sleeve on the thickener should be loosened in order to adjust the rotary drum. After doing so, the bearing and sleeve must be refastened.
Why does the entire machine fail to work when the air compressor and the dehydrator control cabinet switch are working normally?
Determine if the pressure switch is in good condition, or whether a wiring problem has occurred. If the pressure switch fails to work, it needs to be replaced. If the control cabinet has no power supply, the fuse wire may be burnt out. Further, determine if the pressure switch or the micro-switch have short circuited. The damaged parts must be replaced.
The above list is just 10 common problems for the dehydrator. We recommend reading the instruction manual carefully before starting operation for the first time. For more information, feel free to contact us.