Widely used in a variety of industries, the HTA3 belt filter press combines the thickening and dewatering processes into an integrated machine for sludge and wastewater treatment.
HAIBAR's belt filter presses are 100% designed and manufactured in house, and feature a compact structure in order to treat different types and capacities of sludge and wastewater. Our products are well known throughout the industry for their high efficiency, low energy consumption, low polymer consumption, cost saving performance and long service life.
An HTA3 series belt filter press is a heavy duty filter press featuring a gravity belt thickening technology.
1. Integrated gravity belt thickening and dewatering treatment process
2. Longer staying period for the sludge after the redesign of the conditioning tank and thickener
3. Wide and economical application range
4. The best performance is given when the inlet consistency is 0.4-1.5%.
5. Installation is easy due to the compact structure and small size.
6. Automatic, continuous, simple, stable and safe operation
7. Environmentally friendly due to the low energy consumption and low noise levels
8. Economical and easy maintenance ensures a longer operation and service life.
9. The patented flocculation system reduces polymer consumption.
10. The spring tension device is durable, features a long service life and has no need for maintenance.
11. 5 to 7 segmented press rollers support different treatment capacities with the best treatment effect.
|Belt Width (mm)||750||1000||1250||1500||1500|
|Treating Capacity (m3/hr)||3.5~9.5||6.5~13.8||8.5~17.6||10.6~22.0||14.6~28.6|
|Dried Sludge (kg/hr)||20~85||35~116||45~152||55~186||75~245|
|Water Content Rate (%)||69~84|
|Max. Pneumatic Pressure (bar)||3|
|Min. Rinse Water Pressure (bar)||4|
|Power Consumption (kW)||1.15||1.15||1.15||1.5||1.5|
|Reference Weight (kg)||1030||1250||1520||1850||2250|
1. Our company reserves the right to alter the above-mentioned specifications of this series rotary drum thickening-dewatering belt filter press.
2. The treating capacity, dried sludge, and water content rate depend on the types of sludge.